Sunday, January 24, 2010

Examiner.com

I began writing for www.examiner.com in November 2008. This is an international website devoted to providing local insight on a variety of topics from weather to sports to restaurants; I am the Wilmington Parenting Examiner. As a parenting examiner, my column focuses on national issues and their impact on Delaware's parents as well as local organizations and news.

Some of my articles include:
An interview with Ed Begley Jr--I interviewed actor and environmentalist Ed Begley, Jr during last year's Great Green Expo, where he was the keynote speaker.

Working moms--this was a brief series geared towards working moms. Topics included stress management, time management and quick and easy meals.

Local resources for parents--this is an integral part of my column. I have recently highlighted a new program for homeless families, a local organization with personal ties to Haiti and highlighted a food drive coordinated with a local online moms community

All of my articles are available on the Examiner website. My column, in its entirety can be accessed by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment